Beach Parking Permit Information|
BEACH PERMITS - $12.00
BEACH PARKING STICKERS ARE AVAILABLE AT CITY HALL, THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, LOCAL GROCERY AND CONVENIENCE STORES, AND AT VARIOUS VENDORS AND BUSINESSES IN TOWN AND ON THE BEACH
City of Port Aransas - Beach Parking Permit Information|
1. The City of Port Aransas requires a $12.00 permit to park along the beaches. This includes the area from Marker (0) to Marker (62).
2. Free Parking areas include between the Jetties and Horace Caldwell Pier and between Markers 52-58.
3. RV Camping is permitted between Markers 27 and 34. Tent and other non-self contained camping is permitted anywhere on the beach.
4. There is a three (3) night limit for camping during any three (3) week period.
5. Small fires no larger than 3 ft. x 3 ft. are permitted on the beach.